TheGoodLook.Net is an online destination for independent musicians, actors, designers and other creative folks to come and find info that'll help them brave the troubled waters we all have to face as creative entrepreneurs.
Newsletter subscribers get the inside scoop on new trends, developments and artists, and a never-ending gift back of music that is just about impossible to find anywhere else.
What you might've missed in last month's newsletter
The Good Word introduction for Marchebrary 2009's Edition of The Good Look newsletter
Allies of TheGoodLook.Net
So Much Twitter
What is THE GOOD LOOK, and why should I give a damn?
* The Good Look is a blog totally dedicated to the empowerment of independent artists and the fans who keep hope alive. The site is run entirely by artists actually IN the trenches making the music, designing the sites, taking the photos, writing the scripts and DJing
* The Good Look is also a groundbreaking and fresh monthly newsletter that strives to keep the discerning indie fan and artist informed about the newest trends, art and innovations. We also pump their heads full of an unheard of bundle of exclusive music they won't find ANYWHERE ELSE. It will be like drinking from a firehose of new art. Period. You can click here for the "Good Word" from the Marchebrary 2009 Edition, to get a taste.
What happens when I subscribe?
So you want to stay ahead of the curve and change the world by revolutionizing the music industry at the same time? Nice. So do we. Here's how:
* You subscribe for $3/month using the safe form below
* We'll follow up with an email to get you started and process the logistics SECURELY.
* Sit back and enjoy the ride...you'll be getting the ultimate inside look at the independent movement in your inbox shortly, starting with every single back issue we've already released.
Sound like a Good Look? Then you're in the right place. The newsletter is bomb.